Immediate Change In Character

HarryBeanbag

Immediate Change In Character

Post by HarryBeanbag »

There were times throughout the show I felt that a character would just turn completely evil. The one most memorable is when the guy has his dog injured and is looking for Jerry. George immediately gives him and and his address. I didn't think there was anything in the episode that would have driven this, maybe the teasing about the lady's frames. What were some others?
EveryonesMeatPocket

Re: Immediate Change In Character

Post by EveryonesMeatPocket »

Babu Bhatt. He is friendly towards Jerry and then turns on him at the end. Jerry was trying to help him out.
FeministLikes2SuckD

Re: Immediate Change In Character

Post by FeministLikes2SuckD »

Maybe not an immediate change in character but something that came out of nowhere when George and Jerry were getting outed by the NYU reporter. Jerry was on the phone and said "I guess we fooled her" which even if you're being sarcastic makes no sense in the context of the conversation. It seems to be the only way they could have tied in the joke with the 2 way phone and kept her motivated to keep writing the article. In fact I'm starting to think these changes in character are only serving as way to move story in the direction the creators want without thinking of a better way to do it.

Return to “Seinfeld (1989-1998)”