That is exactly how I imagined it happening in the book

LeaveItIN

That is exactly how I imagined it happening in the book

Post by LeaveItIN »

What is he singing. Did he kill that thing. Who the fuck is this kid. Swet it is that guy from Jurassic park. Is that the voice over guy the kobiashi guy, the guy from lost world. You take their tortillas and make it a little more salty and less fattening. That is not freddy highmore is it. All is all the movie live action but the peach shit is stop motion. I guess that is kind of smart probably save more money. Spiders are the good guys, what if they are ruling the planet. The precurse to it’s a bugs life. This looks like coralline. That was 2009. Oh he hasn’t left yet, you have hardly eaten anything in a really long time. Wait were the chicks outside claymation, not everything is claymation, the rooster thought I twas the sun rising but it was a peach rolling. Those shards still could have hit him, never the best place to be standing during an explosion, smaller particles are still traveling probably at close to the speed of sound, people don’t understand that that is what an explosion his you get bombarded with particles. Air everything that is why they build bunkers. No we just buy a house like that. It is a robot mechanical shark in the ocea. If the criticis love it the people will it will become an arthouse favorit then, that is right, that is when they start flying when the shark is going to hit him.

Return to “James and the Giant Peach (1996)”